? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 12, 2009

When things just don't work

I am taking a break. From all things baby. For my sanity, for my health, I'm just putting it on the back burner for now. Not long (hopefully) but long enough. Right now things just aren't happening as quickly as I'd like, or in the order that I'd like.

I had two interviews today, but neither is Oscar worthy. I would love the one, like the other, and well, neither one of them will fulfill my wallet as much as I'd like. I think I'm having a small and early mid-life crisis. Is crisis the correct word? I don't know. But right now, short of living in a great state, and possibly finding a new job, not much else is falling into place.

So, I need to step back and take a look at what's wrong, and fix it. I need to find, figure and fix, and then I'll be back. But I'm hopeful and positive that soon we'll be chugging along...again. :)

Have a happy day!

0 comments: