? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hmmmm...

I have been thinking about all of this for most of the day. I am looking for a job. I was so hopeful and excited today, everything seemed to be going my way. Then I checked the status on three jobs that I applied for, and they deemed me unqualified. Pffft. Wrong answer. I knew that finding a job would be challenging, but now that I know that once I actually get a job, and get things lined up we can start the paperwork and the process to finally being a family, with children, it seems like it just isn't going to happen.

I'm still optimistic, and hopeful, but I'm growing impatient, and nervous, and bummed. Sparky is convinced that I don't have a chance at the job that I really want, and while I'll admit that he's the more pessimistic of the two of us, I know that I have to think in terms of reality. I know no one. Well, I know like 6 people here. One being my husband, so that makes my chances even more slim. And well, these jobs are good jobs, highly sought after, for good reason, but dang it, I was really hoping that I might have a shot. I'm not out, and I have faith, but I have started applying for other jobs that aren't really exactly what I was looking for.

So, I'm trying to be patient, but I am so anxious to get this all started. I want to shout it from the roof tops, and I'm really anxious to finally meet my child. And I know that portion of it is still a ways off, but I'm really excited to move closer to the point in which I can meet my child. Hold him/her in my arms, and I'm not going to share. LOL. Okay, maybe I will, I just want to see who has been waiting for me, as long as I've been waiting for him/her. Now, is that too much to ask?

0 comments: