? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Springing Along

As we inch up on summer, things seem to be looking up. Seem to be. I learned a long time ago never to count on anything that isn't written in stone. Like, just because we think we have a new place to live, doesn't mean we do. And just because I've applied for a million jobs, doesn't mean that I will be fortunate to land any of them. But in all positive thinking, I believe we're just that much closer to having a place to live.

We took a stroll out to see it tonight. Well, to see the outside. So we drove up and gawked and got our eye full. So, it looks promising. Very, very promising. So, hopefully in the next few days we'll be able to get a look inside, and then, God willing, we can cross that off our list.

Other than that, I'm still scanning the want ads and job search sites every single day. However, my options are limited. But I have faith that in time, it will happen. I pray and search for patience, but I'm having a hard time with patience. Patience is not something that comes to me easily, so being patient is a huge stretch for me. HUGE. So, somedays I just pretend that it's okay, and that seems to help. Some days I try not to think about any of it at all. And today I packed. Premature? Perhaps, but it's just stuff that we don't use and the space is and could be better utilized and occupied by other objects and articles.

So, that's what I do to try to stay optomistic. That and clean. I have been a cleaning machine. Windows, closets, cabinets, floors, porches, sheds and basically anything that stands still long enough. Watch out! Here I come.... LOL.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

With that attitude, things WILL start happening. And soon!