? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

7 days...


It's seven days until Thanksgiving. And since I find it so easy to find the things in life that I don't have, or that aren't right, I figured I'd count down these next 7 days by choosing one thing per day to be thankful for. It's so easy to get caught up in the "why me's" and "if only's" that I thought I'd take 7 full days to be positive, and grateful, and thankful.

I am thankful for him. This guy. Sparky. The love of my life. We've had ups, and we've had a lot of downs. But he loves so unconditionally. He acts like a tough guy, but is a softie at heart. He loves me. Unconditionally. Tells me the truth, even when the truth is hard. He shares my hopes. He shares my dreams. He's strong. He's vulnerable. He's imperfect. He's perfect...for me. He's opiniated. He's smart. He's sexy. He loves God. He loves animals. He wants to be the father of my children. He loves his Grandpa. He loves his Grandma. He loves deep. He hurts deep. He loves our families. He is the first person I want to share something wonderful with. He's the shoulder I cry on. He calms me. He is my soul mate. He is...mine.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

And that, my dear, is the best kick-off ever for a week of gratitude!