? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


So, I started a countdown of seven days of gratefulness. That didn't exactly work out due to my busy life, and hiccups along the way. However, in an effort to make up for that I decided to post seven things I'm grateful for. So, here they are...

7. Health- I'm grateful for my health and the health of my family. Our health is something that we often take for granted. Then something tragic happens to remind us how fragile life is. So after I get done stuffing myself with turkey, potatoes, salad, vegetables and pie, I think I'll make up a new work out plan.

6. Home- Though it will be changing soon, it's a place where I feel free, comfortable. Warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and sometimes vice versa. But it's a place to feel at ease with those that I love. There are so many people who don't have a roof, a floor, a place to feel completely safe and loved.

5. Jobs- More pointedly, the ability to work and provide for our family. Whether the location and type of work changes, we have the physical capability to work and earn a living.

4. Chessa- My sweet, loyal, loving girl. Snuggly in the morning, loves her babies, loves her "Daddy" more. Loves bones, and treats galore. But best of all, she just loves.

3. Friends- I have the greatest mixed bag of friends. They come in all locations, shapes and varieties. Some are still in my life, others are not. Each of them served a wonderful purpose, helped me through something, over something, or perhaps just maybe I did the same for them. I'm thankful for each person that has touched my life.

2. Family- Our families are hard-working, God-fearing, loving, out spoken, reserved, boisterous. They love unconditionally, fully, and passionately. We may not always see eye-to-eye, but under it all is love. We love each and everyone of you.

1. God- For all the many, many blessings He has bestowed on us and our families. Though we may not understand His works and His ways. May we learn patience, and trust in His infinite wisdom.

Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. May you have much to be thankful for this holiday season and always.

Love, The Kings

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great list and way to redeem yourself (I didn't even attempt to do seven days of gratitude. :-) Happy Thanksgiving to you!