? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An exciting week so far!

So, it's been a pretty exciting week so far. I started it off in my hometown with my family. A nice visit was had, and we headed South for the winter. lol. We got home to snow and ice.

Tuesday morning I was late to work due to bad roads and bridge closures. The interstate was fine once I got there.

Okay, the exciting part is that I started a blog for my family and friends to track our trek to Alaska. Are you sick of hearing me talk about it yet? I am. You can see it here at To Alaska...and Beyond!

Also, my cousin and his darling wife added a third son to their family. Kellan Joseph was born yesterday afternoon and joins big brothers Eithan and Kaiden. Mommy and Kellan are doing well.

Now, I need a bed. I'm about to keel over.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Thanks so much for your nice comment! I've had an enjoyable last few minutes reading your blog. What an adventure you're going to have! I can't wait to see how you enjoy Alaska. You must like the cold!

Unknown said...

How awesome you started a blog for them. I would LOVE for my family members to start one but they're still trying to figure out what they heck mine is all about!