? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History Is Made

Ladies and Gentlemen. The next president of the United States of America. Barack Obama.

History is made. For that, I am thankful. My concern, however, is how much it had to do with being the right candidate versus the right race.

I think having an African American president is wonderful. Truly. I also think that having a woman president would be great. I'm happy that America can see beyond the color of someone's skin and gender to determine their worth, their qualifications.

So here we are. A part of history. Will you remember where you were, what you were doing, and the feeling that accompanied this momentous occasion in history? I will. It's very similar to 9/11. I did not vote for our new president. I also have hope, I also seek change. I truly hope that the change that America is seeking brings unity, brings peace, brings hope, and brings change.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

0 comments: