? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 8, 2008

Is it too early for New Year's Resolutions?

I'm not sure if it's a resolution, or more a goal. But my goal is to become a parent (or come closer to becoming a parent) in 2009. I may not get here as often as I'd like in the coming weeks, because we're moving. But I'll try to update as often as possible.

Babies are always on my brain. What's on yours?

Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray for babies on the brain! They're on mine for 2009 as well!