? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Happy Holidays! This is the view from my front door. Picturesque, isn't it? It's beautiful in the summer and winter months. I love it. This photo was actually taken about this time last year, but it looks the same today, with possibly a dab more snow. It's snowing now, and if it wasn't dark I'd prove it. However, my cheap little snapshot camera wouldn't do the fluffy whiteness any justice. So you'll have to settle for this.

I may be a little crazy, but since we can't have any decorations up this year, since we're moving 5 days after Christmas and all, I am pleased that we at least have snow to make it feel more Christmas-y. I'll take it.

Usually my favorite thing to do is sit with all the lights off in the house with just the glow of twinkling tree lights and the soft strains of Silent Night drifting on the brisk winter air. There's nothing like twinkling and glowing to set the mood for remembering and pondering. My mom used to love it too, so she indulged us as often as possible. I remember one night sneaking out and laying beneath the tree. I think Mom caught me and sent me back to bed, but I could have stayed there all night long. I love Christmas and everything it stands for.

Hoping you and yours are warm, safe and have much to be thankful for this Christmas. Happy Holidays!

0 comments: