? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I need a trip to the Wizard of Oz

I am normally a pretty outgoing person. Once I make up my mind I usually just go for it. So, why oh why cannot I not just move forward with at least reading the adoption information that I have received? I'm afraid. Truly afraid.

It's not like me to be the Cowardly Lion. I usually know what I want and go for it. So it frustrates me. I get so far, and stop. Go. Stop. Go. Stop. It's really quite annoying. Really annoying.

So, that's really all the further I've gotten on that front.

In other news, it's been a pretty emotional week. A co-worker of my baby brother's was injured in the line of duty. Please keep Deputy Dewey in your thoughts and prayers. He was shot in the abdomen and the head. We are praying for his recovery.

Also, a friend from high school was killed this a.m. While we weren't close, he was close to someone I was close to at one time, and it just brings our mortality to mind. He was my age, and dated one of my closest friends once upon a time. It just hits you in the heart. I feel for his children and his family.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, the great Oz. You will travel all that way and discover you had it within you the whole time. YOU CAN DO THIS!