? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Progress in bits

Hello Everyone!

Well, we have had an interesting weekend. If you read my other blog you'll know that our vehicle broke down, and our computer crashed. While it wasn't quite the Valentine's Day that I was hoping for, it turned out to be a good time to focus on the positive. If things are going to go wrong, I guess this is the way to have it happen.

This also stands true with our infertility. While I would prefer to have had children in my time versus God's time, I have come to understand that ultimately He knows what's best for us. Maybe, just maybe, He has a better plan for my life than I could have imagined.

During our trip to Fairbanks on Sunday Brent and I were able to have a very good, honest talk about our life, adoption and our plans for the future. Brent is leaning towards hiring a lawyer and networking on our own. That surprised me a little, but not as much as I might have thought in the beginning. So, we'll sit down when life settles down a little bit, and then we'll make a firm decision.

It's still the research stage, and I'm trying to collect as much information, and good, real information as possible. Then we'll go from there.

For the first time in a long time, I'm feeling very positive and happy about becoming a mom. We'll see. Only time will tell.

Happy Day!

0 comments: