? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Family Guy

Sparky and I are a big fan of the animated show Family Guy. It's a great show full of off-color humor and while I have seen other shows that push the boundaries of really inappropriate humor, tonight I was really bothered and Sparky actually changed the channel. I know if he changes the channel, then I'm not being overly sensitive.

We were sitting watching the episode featuring Good Ole Bill Clinton, which is hilarious by the way, when all of sudden there was a scene, a ditty, about Prom night dumpster babies. Ugh. It was horrid. I was shocked. And so...angry. I know it was in jest, but I guess it's just much too personal for me. And truthfully it's something thtat bothers me. I know it's stereotypical. There are a lot of responsible teen mothers who raise their children, or place their children for adoption, but it just stung. It really hurt.

Anyway, moving on. So I know that I gave this huge rousing speech earlier in the week, but I have been busy, busy, busy. I have had no time to do anything with the adoption stuff. But I'm getting there.

I have changed my diet and am phasing out starches. I still have oatmeal for breakfast. I eat the traditional cook and serve, and also a cold oatmeal cereal. It's good for my cholestorol level which is elevated because of PCOS. So, that will be the last element I cut out in time. For now I'm phasing them out, and I have NO starches after lunch, and minimal at lunch. So far so good. But it's only Tuesday, of the first week. Ha! I think I'm reasonable, it will all come in time.

I have also started working out again. I'm doing videos at home, and really miss the home gym that I didn't use for the past 1.5 years. Man. But I did pick up two new videos and they seem to be good, both of them, in their own right. They are kicking my buttoon, so I figure that's a good guage. I'll let you know if/when I start to see results.

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you on the renewed health plan! We've been so sick and out of it that I just felt disgusting. This past week, I started back up on working out and eating right and I feel so much better