? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 2, 2009

A New Baby in the Family



I got the best news today. It seems my "little" cousin is expecting, and she's expecting a baby girl! How exciting!!

Sometimes I wonder why I don't hear the news sooner. I'm sure part of it is because we're miles and miles apart. I'm sure some of it is just because. And I wonder if part of it is because of my infertility. I guess it could be a combination of all of it.

The truth is yes, sometimes it is hard. But for the most part, I am truly happy for those around me who are fortunate enough to experience the miracle of a child. It is a miracle. It's an everyday miracle, but miraculous it is. To me.

So, for H&J, I wish you and your baby girl-to-be everything wonderful. I wish for you a happy and healthy pregnancy, and a lifetime of love and happiness and PINK.

Happy Day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray for pink. I know I went a bit overboard in that department when my daughter was born!