? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Quirky

I guess anyone that knows me, knows that I'm quirky. I have many different sides to me. And I personally think it's very good, but annoying.

When Brent and I first started trying to build our family I used to buy a "good luck charm" every time I would pee on a stick. Now I have a tote full of GLC's sitting in the storage unit waiting for that baby that is taking his/her sweet time. For some I'm sure that it would be sad, but for us it's been comfort. To pull out this or that and hope, dream, wish. So, someday I'm going to have to go and retrieve that tote that we've been collecting all these years.

Since I'm divulging secrets, I can also tell you that we have our children named. In fact, if truth be told, I could name Nadya Suleman's family from start to finish. Of course, as with everything, there is good and bad in that. Everytime someone I know is having a baby I hold my breath, and fervently hope that they don't choose the names that top our lists. So far, so good. I think that last revision for those reasons took place about 5-6 years ago. And I'm really over it. Well, I'm over it now. But it is ultimately, just a name.

As I said, I'm quirky. But I've also learned over time, that I'm not quite so abnormal as I once thought.

Sweet Dreams!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetie, I think if she shared the things we thought were quirky about ourselves, we would realize the rest of the world is just as off-base!