? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Moving Forward

Somewhere over the weekend I took the trip to see the great and powerful Oz. I don't know when I found the time, but it must have been while I was sleeping. But whatever, I'm happy that it happened. He gave me great advice, as it turns out.

Since knowledge is power I have decided to continue gathering as much information as humanly possible. Why not? We still haven't made the decision of which direction we are planning to go. Brent is still learning toward attorney and networking ourselves, and I'm leaning towards an agency.

So I'm starting out by buying this book. I've heard that it's the best in the what's to know about everything adoption. After that I'm digging out the information that I received a couple weeks ago from an agency in Fairbanks, and then I'm going to continue down the list of numbers I have to seek out more information.

In between all of that I'm going to get my sorry butt working, since having children isn't exactly cheap, I need to start bringing in some money. In addition to that my brain is craving something to do on a daily basis.

Also, because my PCOS has had a nice long hiatus of a few months I'm going to be starting my Metformin, a common treatment for PCOS this morning. Met usually leaves me feeling pretty crummy, so it's a good thing that I'm home. I'll have to build up my tolerance over the next few weeks. That should give me something to complain, er I mean blog about, in the coming days.

I know I seem half crazy, but dealing with infertility is much more about the emotional and mental scars for me. After feeling like I've been knocked down time after time, I really just have to build myself up for the next portion of the journey. I'm beyond excited to finally become a mom, and I know that biology has NOTHING to do with love. Truthfully, I have no doubts about my ability to love whatever child/ren God has for us. In fact, I'm quite convinced that I just wasn't meant to have bio children. Great. Honestly, I just wish I'd figured that out sooner.

Heaven knows that the journey here has been full of ups and downs, but I'm fastening my seatbelt and getting ready for the next (and undoubtedly best) portion of the ride. Hands up, mouths open, leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet's gooooooooooooooooo!!!

Have a happy day!

0 comments: