? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

One Step Forward

So, we have been a little busy here. With the move, getting settled, Sparky starting his new job, we have a lot going on in our lives. So far we are liking the new location, and I hope that it stays that way. I'm sure that it will.

I had called and requested adoption information from a few local agencies. The information has been sitting on top of the fridge for about a week. A week. And I can't make myself read it, or research the agency. I don't know why. It's truly like I'm frozen in fear. Fear and longing. I'm hoping that I'll get over it soon.

Right now I think the biggest decision we have to face is whether or not to push forward with adoption. Then after that it will be to decide whether we are more comfortable with an agency or a adoption lawyer. There are benefits to both, and I'm sure there are drawbacks to both. I am busy collecting information and doing research and then we'll move forward from there.

I'm fortunate to have great friends and family. In recent months they have put themselves out there to find us a potential baby. Although those connections did not work out for us, I'm hoping that the ladies have made decisions that will make them, and their children, happy and healthy. So, that was a very positive discovery that we indeed have a lot of people looking out for us, our interests, and ultimately helping us build our family. We are truly blessed.

So, here lie the thoughts and ramblings of a mother...just waiting (and waiting and waiting) for
her child, or children.

Sweet Dreams!

0 comments: