? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Moms Night Out

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I've been invited out to a Mom's Night Out. Seeing as I'm not a mother I questioned the invitee and she assured me that it's fine and that it's really just a group of women getting together. Honestly, I laughed. At this point I'm so lonely and disconnected that anything will do. So, when it comes about, I'll likely go. I did think that it was slightly ironic though.

We're having a nice weekend, nothing exciting going on right now. Just thought I'd pop in and say Hello.

Happy Day!

0 comments: