? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I think God is trying to tell me something

Okay, so I try not to read too much into signs, and things like that. I believe that they exist, and sometimes I think He puts them in front of us to help us and guide us. Well, I think that's happening now.

Adoption has been a part of my life forever. One of my best friends growing up was adopted. It was never a huge thing, it's just how it was. It just...was. She and her brother were adopted and I never remember it being some life altering event, or information in our life. Maybe it was for her. I don't know.

As I grew up adoption was all around us. L and her family, my aunt and uncle pondered adoption, now I have friends that built their families through adoption. I'm fortunate to have lived it with them, to learn from them, and to bounce and ask away.

Sparky and I have been considering adoption for years now. Should we, shouldn't we? It seems like a no brainer, I know, but there are so many things to consider. So many. And with infertility there is a whole other level of mental game. It's hard to understand, and harder to explain.

I feel that I have researched and researched, I've joined message boards, and sought out information. Well, now that we're moving closer to making a definite decision, adoption ads, adoptive families, are EVERYWHERE. I think it may be a sign.

So, the moral of this post is that I think it's time for me to return calls, maybe contact some lawyers and agencies and try to decide what the best decision is.

I'm SOOOOOOO excited! :)

0 comments: