? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Light Me Up

So my last post was kind of a downer. I apologize for that. It's just who we are, and it's not always perfect and pretty. However, today I had a pretty crappy day in life, nothing to do with infertility, but I was cranky and certainly not the happiest picture to come home to.

However, being the great person that he is. The minute he walked in the door he just made me laugh and smile, and we really just enjoyed the rest of the night. Awwww. Sometimes the little, tiny things are the best. It was a happy, happy day.

Being home watching endless episodes of a Baby Story and having much too much time to look at my life and examine it with a fine comb and a microscope is not always a good thing. However, it gives me time to make lists, and look at many angles of every situation. We are growing older. Things have changed, our decisions about children, and how many have changed. But there is always a silver lining, and a rainbow after the rain, and frankly, I'm looking and hoping to find that pot of gold soon.

Sweet Dreams!

0 comments: