? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby Steps...Literally

So today since I had some time on my hands I placed a couple of calls to adoption agencies in our area. Since we're in a new state I have no idea what the laws are, and the second place I called actually answered the phone and is sending us a packet. The packet will go out tomorrow and I'm super excited to get it and just learn more about their agency.

Sparky had a long day at work today, so he was way too exhausted to talk. It's not exactly a light topic of conversation anyway. And he's probably all talked out. I'll just show him the packet when it comes and we'll see what they have to say.

Have a happy day!

0 comments: