? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Are You Fireproof?



I had heard a lot about this movie in the past couple weeks. It seems like everyone I know was watching it, and finally curiousity got the better of me. We rented it this weekend. As we sat down to watch on Saturday afternoon, I had NO idea that my life would be changed. Does that sound dramatic to you? Well, it probably is, but it is the truth.

While the acting is not Oscar worthy, the message of the story is life-changing. It is moving beyond words, and once you just open your heart and let it lead you, it pulls you past the sometimes awkward scenes.

I will highly recommend this movie to anyone I know. Married, unmarried, in a relationship, or not. I believe that you can take the principals and concepts and apply them to every relationship in your life.

Even in the past 24 hours I have watched my words and actions. Thought before I spoke, which for me is sometimes a challenge, and re-examined my feelings, thoughts, and attitudes toward loved ones in my life.

Watch it. Watch it with the one you love. I promise you, it will be worth it.

0 comments: