? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Humming Along

Lately I've been reading. Sparky and I have been talking a lot about adoption, and just waiting to feel a little more settled. I think right now the major issue will be finding space for another body in this house. I don't care about perfect anymore, that went out the window nearly 9 years ago. But it would be nice to have the physical space for at least a bassinet.

Sparky has a co-worker whose wife deals with adoptions. I don't know if she's with an agency, or in what capacity, but I am interested in speaking with her. When we were in Minnesota we had first hand recommendations from a family friend regarding an agency. Here, we're free falling. So, at the minimum I'm hoping that she can provide me with people who have adopted here in Alaska.

Brent has another co-worker that adopted his 4 year old. However, it was a family adoption, and it was completed before they arrived here. That doesn't help me out. So for now I continue to gather information and hope and pray for guidance.

This step is exciting. I'm hoping we'll be making it very, very soon. And I'm looking forward to what the future holds for our family.

Have a happy day!

0 comments: