? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 6, 2009

Light Reading

Today I was finally able to get into town to pick up my Amazon package. As expected, it was my copy of this book. I opened it as soon as I got home and read the first 20 pages. So far, upon skimming, it is a great book. Most of the early pages are just an overview of my feelings toward adoption. Since we're past this point, I mainly skimmed.

I am looking forward to getting deeper into the book and seeing what the coming chapters have in store for us. They do give a listing of agencies by state in the back of the book, so I do have a couple more agencies to call next week. Awesome.

Since the snow is coming down outside, Sparky and I are spending our time watching movies tonight. We are currently watching Wall-E. What a cute little movie. I knew that it was a favorite among children, but I had no idea how cute and funny it would be! If you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

I will definitely be buying this to add our DVD collection for when the book pays off and we're spending Friday nights just like tonight...except with one (or two) little addition.

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You DID IT! You ordered the book. HURRAY FOR YOU!!!