? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In My Freetime...

Yesterday I decided to take the plunge. Well, not THE plunge, but I took the plunge in the kiddy pool. Which means that I was wet to my shins, or ankles. Ha! Anyway, the point is that I finally sat down with the information from Fairbanks Counseling & Adoption.

The packet was good, informative and provided me with a good overview of their agency. They work with all couples whether they provide only home study services for those couples/parents seeking out a birth mom on their own, to domestic adoptions, to international adoptions, to special needs adoptions.

In their packet they included articles from various publications, about an example of each type of adoption that their agency provides. Included in that information, much to my surprise and delight, was a blogger friend, Laurie and her family at Pho For Five. I have been reading Laurie's blog for quite a bit of time because although their adoption story is unique and individual, they have two sons through adoption, and a biological daughter.

So, I read through the information. It was good, and clear, concise and now I'm ready to search out more information and keep plugging forward. There were some pleasant surprises, but I really do need to seek out more information and more agencies. And I'm still waiting for that book.

0 comments: