? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Indecision

I'm a flip-flopper. I just am. It's in me. Every time I think I'm A-OK with something, I start to make a mental list of pros and cons. Or I freak out a bit.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am fully on board with adoption. I have had one issue with it since the beginning of the true research phase. Most adoption agencies want infertile couples to completely put trying to conceive behind you. I just don't know if I can. Or if I'm ready to do that.

I would like to have control over that aspect of my life. I don't. I haven't ever. So it ticks me off a little bit that my reproductive future is so important to someone else. I just don't know what it matters. Isn't it my choice? Shouldn't it be my choice. I have no doubt that at least a portion of my family will come through adoption, so what should it matter in which order that happens.

I have made no definite decisions about anything. Because, thankfully, I don't have to right at this minute. However, the decision will have to come sooner or later.

Any ideas??

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Geez, something like this is just so personal! I am personally not a flip flopper. I usually make the decision early on and rarely go back. It drives my husband nuts but I also avoid those gray areas!

Karla said...

Teach me oh great leader! Usually I'm pretty decisive. This one keeps knocking me to my knees!