? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 8, 2010

Anemic

This diagnosis did not surprise me. You cannot have a constant period for 10 months, and not be. Can you? But when I got the call from my doctor's office today I was shocked at how low my levels were. I'm barely there. Just above hospitalization. Yep, that bad.

Since we live in REMOTE Alaska, we have no local pharmacy. Well, we do, but it's hard to get a prescription there. So I must wait until we're in Fairbanks on Friday to pick up the new Rx. No worries, I stocked up on an OTC iron supplement, and a "gentle" laxative as well.

I promised Linda, my new favorite person, that I would beef up my diet, literally and add in some good leafy greens. Spinach, kale, hmmm...looks like we'll be having a very red and green week. :)

All in all, I already feel better. The met is going well. The bcp's are working, and I think I'm done bleeding. Finally. And well, life is looking up.

Have a happy day!

0 comments: