? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Home Again

Well, it's been quite a week and a half. I ended the week before last by stopping the met, and stopping the iron supplements. We flew out to Dallas on Saturday morning, and my Friday evening was less than pleasant.

We spent the week in Dallas where I bounced between miserable, and fine. Just fine. But I had a doctors appointment yesterday where my worst fears were realized. Okay, not worst fears, but close. My iron levels did not come up at all. Not one little bit.

The good news is that I didn't gain weight while on vacation.

Anyway, since my levels are miserably low, and I'm fairly miserable anyway. I'm back on met, back on an iron supplement, and back to being slightly more miserable. But at least I'm home. In my own bed, the creature comforts of home. My furbabies, my hubby, my quilt lovingly hand sewn by my grandma.

Til later,
K

0 comments: