? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Anticipation

I'm really looking forward to Friday's appointment. Especially since we're hoping to do some traveling, camping, you know, living this spring/summer. I'm hoping that my new doc has some REAL answers. Permanent or not, I need to do something. I cannot will not live like this anymore.

So, my appointment is Friday. IF I can get Brent's company to realize that we are married. Oh my gosh, you'd think since they just finished up a complete background check on him a year ago, and that I've sent them a copy of our marriage license, utility bills, insurance cards, etc that it would be sufficient information. But no. Idiots. I mean, seriously?? Ugh. Whatever.

Other than that. Nothing much has changed. Just plugging along.

0 comments: