? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bump in the road

And holy moses was it a big one! The metformin kicked in. I guess that's what you call it. I have a love/hate relationship with met. It helps me, it benefits my body, and it sucks. I thought I was taking a small enough dosage this time that it wouldn't. WRONGO. It took until Day 3, but disaster struck at 3:45 p.m.

I managed to survive. And I managed to cook dinner while I survived. So I guess all's well that ends well. Right?

Tonight I started the iron supplement which will hopefully counteract the side affects of the met, if it doesn't help though I will have to quit the met until we return from Dallas. There is no way I'm going to be stuck on a plane with this crap. lol. Literally. So for now I'm cautiously optimistic, and taking iron.

0 comments: