? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sleepless

It's 3:30 a.m. on the morning of my appointment. At this point in time I've had a whopping 1 hour of sleep. Just for the record, it's not enough. What's the issue? I'm not quite sure. A lot on my mind I guess. Pair that with itchy skin and a much-too-warm house, I have insomnia. And let's face it, I'm not all that happy about it. Seriously.

I sit here snuggled up with my puppy, yes, I know, that makes me a very bad fur mom. Thinking about the day ahead. I would really like some sleep. But it eludes me. Even as I type my eye lids grow heavy, but as soon as the light goes off, my eyes fly open. Life, is definitely not fair.

I'll stay up for a while now. At least until the hubby gets up for work. In fact, I'll get up and pack his lunch so that I can hit the bed, all by myself when he gets up for work. I'm hoping to catch at least a couple more hours of sleep. That should help.

I'll be back later. To let you know what the doc says.

0 comments: