? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Have a Spooktacular Day!



It's shortly after midnight and I just couldn't wait a minute longer. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I love this day. It's a good excuse for grown ups to dress up silly, or spooky, or sleezy, or not at all. It's your choice. Today I'm going as Dr. Ima Hack. :) Or maybe it's R.U. Stoopid, M.D. Either way, it's gotta be GRated during the day. At night my alter ego R.U. Wett, M.D. will make her appearance. Actually I think I'll trash that name and goes as the Love Doctor. What am I supplying? Funny you should ask. Condoms, candy and mini tubes of flavored lube. Sound like fun? Aw heck. My outfit is uber tame and frankly, sometimes I just wanna let my hair down and have a little fun.

I'm also planning to do some haunting on my friend and neighbor. And maybe BOO somebody too! You never can tell! Could it be you? Mwahahahahaa!

Happy Haunting!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your haunting went well. I know I'm certainly suffering from post-Halloween stress disorder from it all being over. :-)