? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ready, ready, ready to run!!

So, a friend, ex co-worker, acquaintance (?) came out and fixed my computer tonight. I was having issues running Microsoft Office. Success was accomplished and I am up and running! The cost? Dinner. I made a fabulous lasagna, salad and bread. He was happy, I was happy. And now, I can work. Work, work, play and work. lol.

So, now I'm busy working on my resume. A boring snoozefet one for Word users, and a snazzy publisher one for those who can open a pdf. Lol. Rock out with your cock out. Wait, does that apply? lol. I don't think so, but I'm so ready to get this up and moving. MOVING. Let's roll.

Next on the agenda is researching networking goods and getting my name and occupation out there. I don't know how much more I can handle right now. But I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row so that I will actually have work and income when we arrive in Alaska. Woot!'

Tomorrow we have the unpleasant task of telling our landlords and friends that we'll be moving. The problem is that we're breaking our lease, in the dead of winter. We'll see how that goes. We're going to try to offer to pay rent as long as possible, but I'm not made of endless money, especially without a job, so we'll see how it goes. Yikes.

Anyway, despite this horrid headache, nasty cold and the added stress, I'm great!! lol.

0 comments: