? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ups and Downs and Bumps in the Road

Well, it's been a while since I've been here. I've been busy. Swamped actually. We've started the purge. We've rented a storage unit and we're preparing to fill it to the brim. I've been giving stuff away, planning to pack, cleaning out and dividing it up. And it feels so, so good.

On many other notes, it's been a pretty crappy week. Sparky's aunt Judy has been given 2 months to live. Cancer. Damn cancer. She's sweet, and strong, and she's not giving up the fight. We're saddened, and hopeful, after all, miracles do happen every day, right? Please pray.

My friend Cindy's Gram passed last week. They laid her to rest on Monday a.m. I know that Grams has found peace, and she's dancing in the arms of her beloved husband. But I know the pain, the grief and the loss is there amongst her family. Grams was a very special lady, and she had a very special bond with Cindy and Indy. She will be missed, and so fondly and lovingly remembered. Rest in peace Gladys.

So, I may have found a potential place for us to live in Alaska. It's, um, not exactly what I was hoping for, but it has promise. Is that the word? Um, yeah, promise. So, it's food for thought. The price is right, they would allow my dog, and it's cleanable. We'll see. We'll wait and see. But, honestly, we want to keep the rent low, as heating and living is costly. And well, I'm going to be jobless. JOBLESS. Do you understand? Without job. No income. Of my own. OMG. It's been a long time since I've been jobless. Long time. But I plan to work. As a virtual assistant, from home. And hopefully go to school.

My friend Tammy, at a new blogspot that I do not yet know the name of, has challenged me. She picked it up from some brilliant lady bloggers (which I'll find and reference) and anyway, she's challenged me to document my life in one photo per day, for 365 days. GAME ON!! So, I'll be picking a start date and getting ready to go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooooooo much going on in your life. And focus on the "has promise" part. Sounds like it will clean up nicely!

Unknown said...

Sooooooo much going on in your life. And focus on the "has promise" part. Sounds like it will clean up nicely!