? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm still here

I haven't forgotten, I'm just feeling really overwhelmed with everything going on right now. My head is spinning. There are passports to be applied for, and rushed, and just mountains and mountains of things to think about. I need to find a place to live...with the dog...and find out how to make money, and....oy. I'll be back another day when I'm not quite so whiny, and I have something intelligent to say. Happy day!

0 comments: