? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm It



Melissa at Full Circle tagged me. What I'm supposed to do is tell you 6 unknown things about me, and then tag 6 other bloggers. However, my following is small, and since Melissa sent it to me, and she in turn tagged Amber at Crazy Bloggin' Canuck, my only other loyal bloggie follower. I'm shit out of luck! Check out their blogs for their thrilling dislcosures!

1. When I was between the ages of 8 my most frequent, fervent dream was to marry Bo Duke. Of course, age wasn't a factor then...

2. If life had been different, I would have hoped to have had 4 children. I've always wanted a large family.

3. I want to own one pair of Christian Laboutin's in my lifetime. Just one.

4. I haven't shared my blog with many of my IRL friends. Only one. Maybe it's time to go public!

5. I'm not a very patient person. This of course would have been an issue if I had indeed has those four children.

6. I LOVE HOCKEY!! I love the agility of the players, the constant go, and just the brute force needed to get that little puck in the net!

Phew. I'm an open book, so it's rare to have something about me that's unknown. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. Happy Fall!

0 comments: