? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby, Baby, Baby

Spring is a natural time for babies. Animals, birds, humans. What a lovely time of the year. I don't know what it is about spring that makes it seem like anything is possible. Anything. We are still chugging along on the adoption track. Sparky's co-workers wife (which I may have mentioned in a previous post) works with adoptions in Alaska. What a wonderful resource at our finger tips. The problem? I have yet to meet her! J is out of work on military duty for the next couple weeks, so for now we're just hanging out, waiting for things to shuffle into place.

I watched the most beautiful Adoption Story on the Discovery Channel today. I sometimes am embarassed that it took me so long to see the writing that was there all along. However, I know that it's all about the right child for us and God's timing. It has very little to do with us. Very. Little. Anyway, this story was about a couple in California that adopted twins from foster care. Ziggy and Nola. OMGoodness. They were the cutest little boogers. And it just made my heart leap. It was beautiful from beginning to end and I sobbed through the whole thing.

So, for now we're enjoying spring, and planning for the future. Sometimes I find it hard not to get ahead of myself. But honestly I cannot help it, I have been researching furniture, car seats, diapers, bottles, etc. Like I said, my mind is off to the races!

Happy Spring!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh, it's good to be prepared. Heck. You're one step ahead of me. I wish there were "mommy blogs" back when I was pregnant so I could know what I was getting myself into!