? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chug, Chug, Chug

We continue to chug upward and onward. Hopefully things will continue to fall into place, but if not I think I'm prepared for that. I think. Ha!

Well, since making the decision, we have both been relieved and happy. The position that I had a head's up on has opened up, and I applied promptly, but I'm sure there will be many others who also applied. It's with the same company as Sparky, so that would be great. And we found out that his company does offer adoption support, so that's a double bonus. I need to get out the manual today to figure out some numbers, but that really is wonderful. I'm super excited about it.

Next item on the list is finding a new place to live. Well, technically we've found the place, it's just to figure out if we can make it work once our lease here is done. We may have a couple months of difference between the end of this lease, and the the availability of the house. But we'll see what happens. Maybe it will work, maybe not. Our only complaint here is the lack of space. Other than that, we like it here, so we'll see what happens.

Spring is springing here, and it's been great. I think the sun has helped me maintain a positive attitude, well, that and the excitement. Have I mentioned that I'm excited? lol. Anyway, there are still some questions we need answered, in terms of agencies, but other than that we're just chugging forward.

Have a happy day!

0 comments: