? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 27, 2009

Signs in the Goofiest Places

Sometimes you find messages in the most unexpected places. Let me explain.

Sparky and I talk about adoption and building our family very often. I have known for a couple years now that adoption was in our future at some point. But tonight, we finally sat and just talked about it. Our hopes, our dreams and how to proceed.

In the past I was bothered by logistics and things beyond my control. It wasn’t until someone pointed out that ultimately what comes next is our decision. Within our control. I don’t know why hearing it that day made a difference, but it really brought things into focus for both of us.

Today we knew that we will move forward with adoption as soon as possible. All I need now is a job. I cannot even begin to explain how excited we both are. I mean really, finally our dreams of becoming parents will come to fruition. It’s been a long journey, but we’re both ready for it.

Now, the message. Where did it come from? Sex in the City, The Movie. Who knew? I guess it’s just how it’s meant to be sometimes. Kind of crazy.

Here’s hoping all your dreams come true!

0 comments: