? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Relaxing

Now that I have put my mind at ease I have been able to just relax and enjoy life. I am expecting the arrival of a baby in my house tonight. That was fast huh? LOL. Actually I have volunteered to puppy sit the most adorable 9 week old black lab puppy. Willy.

For now I am searching for other things to obsess about. I am currently seeking work. We moved a couple months ago, and I was undecided as to what I would do. Now I've decided that while I like spending my days in my sweats and/or pajamas, I also crave human interaction. I would like to talk to someone. Actually speak. So, that's my main objective now.

Plus, the extra funds would be nice to put away and rebuild the savings account. And let's face it, money is necessary for children. They are small, but they require a lot of stuff. Oh, boy. Have I mentioned we live in 750 square feet? Lol. Seriously. It will be just fine and I'm concerned about it in the least.

So for now I'm happy, calm and relaxed about all of it. It's been a long time since I've felt that. I spent a lot of time sad, depressed, numb, and then I just didn't think about it at all. At all. So now I'm happy and relaxed. And relieved. What a lovely feeling.

Have a happy day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

BHAHAHAHAHA. You TOTALLY had me at "baby in the house" and I freaked. Glad you'll have some practice runs first. :-)