? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Willie

I would imagine that having a puppy in the house is much like having an infant. No, I don't have to feed him at midnight, but with a teeny, tiny bladder we went out many times during the night. Also, he was all kinds of wound up and didn't want to sleep. Every time I'd drift off he'd pop up and lick/bite me in the nose. But he's super cute.

In many ways I think a human infant might be easier. Diapers. No going outside into the vast wilderness to potty the little devil. Oh, and have I mentioned his penchant for ducking under the porch and playing hide-and-seek at 3 a.m.? Not. So. Amusing. But he's really cute.

Honestly though, I am hopeful and surprised at the amount of patience that I've had with Willie and Ches, and well, I might actually be good at this parenthood thing. I have, however, made a command decision. No puppies. Not until the kids are old enough to help care for them. I cannot even imagine if I had to deal with babies and puppies. YIKES!!!

Have a happy day!

0 comments: