? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gathering

Well, it seems like I have momentarily forgotten that this blog existed. Okay, that's not true, but I haven't had much to update. I'm still unemployed, and since adoption agencies generally like to be paid, that might be an issue. So, I'm hanging out, waiting for the right opportunity.

Right now my days are spent focusing on becoming healthier. We did quite a bit of hiking, and I realized I need to work on my cardio, and weight loss. So, now that little Willie has flew the coop that's my focus.

I wish, every single day, that my fate would change and by some miracle we would get pregnant, or a baby would magically drop into my life, however, reality strikes and it's fine. Sometimes I just get tired of the work that goes into building a family. However, someday my kids will see this, read this and realize how long we've wanted them.

This month notes the 9 year mark. 9 years ago we decided that we wanted a child, we flung ourselves headfirst into babymaking, and started the long, winding road. And while we don't have our long-awaited child, I now see an end in sight to our longing and sadness and cannot wait to start the next portion of our trip.

So, that's where I am. TRYING to wait patiently. However, patience is not something that runs in my family tree. Have you met my father? Or me? Patience is not a word I would use to describe either of us.

Hopefully soon I'll be writing about my great job, and moving forward with choosing an agency, and hopefully some day soon, adding a sweet little bambino to our family tree.

Have a happy day!

0 comments: