? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 27, 2009

Weight Lifted

I have been feeling great today. The ups and downs of infertility have been hard the last few months, probably because I have nothing else to think about. Seriously. Very few other things cross my mind. It's sad, really. But when you've wanted something so long, it's hard to file it away. When I was working, spending time with friends, I had other outlets for it. Now, I'm just sitting, waiting for life to happen.

Today was great. I feel like all doubt is lifted, though I'm sure those thoughts will come back at some point, but knowing that Sparky and I are on the same page and moving forward is great. Truly great. I know that there will be tough days, tough waits ahead, but at this point in time, I really feel like I could conquer anything.

I wonder now what it will feel like to go through the steps. The first will be picking an agency. I have a very strong idea of which agency we'll choose here, because, well, there aren't as many choices here. And this agency has a fairly good reputation so far. Also there counseling services are second to none. That's very important to me.

So, tonight I plan to lay my head down, and have some very, very sweet dreams!

0 comments: