? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A New Day

It's certainly nice to have something to focus on other than the things that I don't have in my life. While I won't lose the urge to have a child of my own anytime soon, having little Willie around has certainly been nice. He's so fun, and energetic, and I think I've lost weight since he arrived.

Last night we all had a really good night. Tuesday night stunk in our household, Willie did not want to sleep at all. Well, catnaps and then he was back to biting toes, noses and pulling the blankets off. So, last night when Willie passed out hiding under the bed, we took advantage and piled into bed at 8 p.m. We all slept soundly until Wee Willie's bladder beckoned relief at 12:30 and then back to bed until 4:30 a.m. It was glorious, heavenly, fantastic.

I am refreshed, renewed and ready to tackle anything. Well, almost anything. That store with the big Bull's Eye that doesn't have stores in Alaska is getting on my nerves. They sent out their baby sale flyer. I can save over $30 with coupons, on baby stuff, thanks. But really it's fun to look at those chubby cheeks, and all the money I could be saving. Lol.

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, what an aspiring post, my dear. Have a fabulous Easter weekend!

EatPlayLove said...

Now that my youngest is 2, I am feeling the urge to get a dog. But I may have to skip the puppy stage, small bladders and nose biting worries me a bit. LOL!