? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 22, 2008

13 Things

In an effort to let you understand all my quirks and jerks, here are 13 things about me you may have guessed, may know, and may not have had a clue! Enjoy!

1. At 18, I thought I was an old maid and I'd NEVER get married. 3 mos. later I met the love of my life...and thought of him more of a one night stand. Boy, my radar was ba-roke.

2. I was Miss Hometown. But I didn't actually win the crown, it was a hand-me-down crown. I was first (or second) runner up and was crowned at someone's house. Lame. But I thought I was a rockstar.

3. If my dad had boobs or I was bald and male, we'd be twins.

4. At one point in my life I wanted to be a mortician.

5. My brother and my husband have the same name.

6. I love The Hills.

7. When I was 6 I wanted to change my name to Kimberly.

8. I've had my best friend since Kindergarten.

9. I really want to go back to school for Interior Design.

10. I'm afraid that I'll never be a mom.

11. I was in 4-H and took my pig (yes, oinker) to the State Fair.

12. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 17.

13. I'd love to live in New York City...if only for a year.

0 comments: