? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Career Day

My job. Is just that. Just a job. It's not something that I love. Or hate. But I don't like it. Not because the job is difficult, not because I work with rude or inconsiderate people, nope, my job is just the opposite. I'm bored. And I don't fit. I just...don't. I can't really explain it. A large part of my job is accounting, which I hate, loathe. If I had known what a large part of the job it was, I most likely would have turned it down. Accounting, for me, sucks. Sucks donkey dick. I hate it. So, I try to overcome it.

The people. The people are the only reason I'm there. Okay, the benefits factor in there, but the people are super nice. Very nice. Except, they're nothing like me. Our personalities don't match. They're kind, they're quiet, dreadfully, frightfully quiet, and frankly. I. just. don't. fit.

So, this has got me thinking. I have a lot of time left before I can retire. A lot. So, I need to re-evaluate and figure out when, where, and how I"m going to do it. I want to design. Spaces. Interiors. Homes. My father of course thinks this is the single most ridiculous thing he's heard. He has never met anyone that's hired an interior designer. Bar the fact that I grew up, and my parents still live in, a town of 200 people in the middle of Butt Fuck Egypt. Good heavens. People in my life have absolutely no faith in me. None. Whatsoever.

So, in between my dad lecturing me in the middle of Hobby Lobby, I decided. I'm going to go to school. I'm going to get my degree. I'm going to change my life. Change it. Forever. I've waited and waited for my kids to go to school so I could go to school, and let's face, those damn kids got lost somewhere. lol. So, I've started researching schools, and programs, and well, everything. After we get settled I plan to start. Looks like I'm going to have a very busy year!

0 comments: