? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The New Love of my Life

Oh my Goodness. This my friends, is the new love of my life. Of course, he and his big sister Spunky (and my niece and nephews) are tied for that position, but isn't he gorgeous? Absolutely perfect. I fell in love months ago, but today I became a smitten kitten.

He's a true and honest blessing. Mom & baby are healthy, happy and resting. I'm so thankful that they're both doing alright. Congratulations Sassy & Jay.

Happy Birthday Rocco! We love you!

0 comments: