? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 8, 2008

Religion and Politics

I'm not a religious fanatic, or an overly controversial person. I believe in God, and I believe that certain things are personal. Politics and religion are personal. So then why is it that EVERYWHERE I go, I'm bombarded with false information. Let's face it people, they are ALL politicians. Don't you think the phrase "honest politician" is a little contradictory?

As a Christian, I believe in your right to not believe in God. It scares me to death. But that's my issue. However, why is it as a Christian and a conservative I'm considered uneducated and lacking in common sense? They're beliefs people. Not only are they intensely personal, but they are most likely going to change and morph as you age, mature, grow and learn. I learned a long time ago to never say never. Unless you're living someone else's life you don't know how you'll react until it actually happens to you.

Buy a clue. Keep your opinions to yourself. And stop thinking you're superior in any way. I don't care what you're religious or political beliefs and standings are as long as you're a considerate, thoughtful person. When you think you have "proof" of one thing or another, you don't. Unless you were there, experienced it with them, or experienced it yourself, you don't have a right to judge me, or my beliefs.

0 comments: