? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Top Ten

My Top Ten Movies and Why

10. Wedding Crashers Who wouldn't love a movie with Vince Vaughan and Owen Wilson? I could live without all the boobs, but all in a great movie. Of course with Isla Fisher and Rachel McAdams, this for me is the ultimate movie.

9. StepMom It was difficult for me to narrow down all the Julia Roberts movies that I love. There are so many of them. However, this movie, the setting, the topic, the kids, and Ed Harris. Yummy, yummy Ed Harris. <<>>

8. Sense & Sensibility I love every single version of this movie. It's absolutely divine. I love pre-20th century pieces. English accents, carriages, snobbery, gowns, and those silly little short pants the gentleman wore. Divine.

7. Sound of Music Julie Andrews & Christopher Plummer. Never was there a more perfect on screen union. I love the setting, the constant strains of Edel Weiss, and the castles. It makes me remember my days in Germany, seeing the effect of the concentration camps and Nazi Germany, and makes me long for a sequel, even though it would be about their great grandchildren at this point.

6. The Devil Wears Prada This is the ultimate dumpy girls guide to femininity. I love that I can watch and see and indulge every materialistic bone in my body watching this movie. Of course, the fact that I could never exist on 6 almonds for breakfast is most likely why I don't have a size 4 ass. Perhaps someday soon my ass will be smaller, but I highly doubt it will ever be a size 4.

5. Elf Whenever I need to just all out laugh. This is my go to movie. "I like smiling, smilings my favorite". Will Ferrell rocks. Always. The Christmas setting doesn't hurt this movie either, but it really is just awesome. Reindeer, spaghetti with syrup, carols in the park, and men in tights. Awesome, awesome movie.

4. The Holiday Jack Black, Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz and Jude Law. What a totally funky cast of characters. But, it's brilliant and it works so, so well. I don't even like Cameron Diaz that much, and Jude Law isn't my favorite after the nanny boffiing business, but I love this movie. It's great. Jude's character comes across as kind, shy, loving, and slightly a player until you understand him. And his accent. <> Jack Black is always great. Kate Winslet makes you want to be her, and Cameron, while neurotic is loveable and laughable.

3. Family Stone This movie proves that every family tree is full of nuts. However, I want to be Karla Stone. Seriously people, if you are going to have a wacky, nutty, slightly off kilter family, this is the one you want to be a part of. The cast of characters is fantastic. Rachel McAdams, Luke Wilson, Craig T. Nelson, Diane Keaton, Claire Danes...fantastic. Love it.

2. The Notebook I don't think there's a woman in America who wouldn't have this movie in their top 10. Every teenage girl's wet dream come true. I love Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams. The ending is sad, but the story is worth it. Truly a love story.

1. Sweet Home Alabama This is my home sweet home movie. Everytime I'm feeling homesick for Hometown I pop this one in. It truly blends the roots and wings philosophy of the whole movie. And who doesn't love Patrick Dempsey, Josh Lucas, Reese Witherspoon, Candice Bergen? Just a really feel good movie...and with Lynard Skynard as a base, it's just really Sweet! :)

'Til Later!

0 comments: