? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Top Ten- Vacations

Welcome to Tuesday's Top Ten. These are my top ten vacation destinations and why. Aren't you intrigued? Ha!

10. Greece- Where to start? Olives, beaches of Mykonos, coastline drenched in white houses in Santorini, feta cheese. Mix all of that with the mystique of the Greek gods and mythology, what isn't to love?

9. Las Vegas- VEGAS BABY!!! I love all things Vegas. Tacky fuzzy dice, strip clubs, gambling (if nickel slots count), Elvis impersonators, and more topless women than one could possibly count. Now, that makes me sound a little tacky, but there are also world class shops to window shop, shows, shows, shows, and even though Celine is gone, I'm sure we could find something decent to watch.

8. England- This is a recent addition to my schedule. I'm just beginning to explore all that England has to offer. And who wouldn't love a country with a woman in control! lol. All kidding aside, Big Ben, The Tate Modern, The Natural History Museum. It's all just the tip of the iceberg.

7. Spain- I would love to see Spain. LOVE IT. Of course, I don't feel the experience would be complete without witnessing the running of the bulls. Now, I would never in a million years take part in it, but to see it would be fascinating, and scary as hell. The National Parks, the castles, wouldn't it be lovely?

6. Conneticut- What a change of pace, huh? I have this picture in my mind of Conneticut in the fall. Apples, foliage, and lots of people in sweater sets. Okay, so maybe my vision is a little too much Baby Boom, but I would still love to explore Conneticut in the fall. Find some fabulous B&B as we amble along just finding whatever we come across.

5. New York City- So, New York. In order to accomplish all the things that I would love to do I would prefer to live in NYC for about a year. I want to see it all. All. I would love to attend a fashion show, tour fabulous penthouse apartments, and eventually have a chance to design and decorate them. I would love to spend a considerable amount of time at the Waldorf Astoria, Rockefeller Center at Christmas, and all the touristy things there are. I would love to see show after show on Broadway, visit Serendipity for some frozen hot chocolate, and just visit every museum, park, nook and cranny. Just thinking about it makes me heart beat just a little faster.

4. Germany- I spent 2 weeks in Southern Germany when I was in high school. Not long after the fall of the Berlin wall. I would LOVE to have a chance to explore more castles, visit my host family and see how they've changed and grown. I want to amble through the countryside and find the village where the houses are each painted with a different fairy tale, and I would KILL for some spaghetti eis in Holzwickede. I'd love to find the discotheque in Munich where I tasted my first dark brew, and I'd love to go for the passion play in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. The costuming is fantastic and I would love to watch it in the ancient stone theatre where it's dramatized. I'd love to show it to my husband.

3. Norway- The land of my forefathers. Well, half of them at least. When I picture Norway I envision sweeping cliffs cloaked in emerald green poking out over the ocean. I don't know much about Norway but I would love to explore all that it has to offer. Perhaps even track down some distant relatives.

2. France- This is where the other half of my forefathers lived. Well, perhaps it was my foremothers. Ha! I dream of sipping some fabulous champagne in the City of Lights, chateaus, museums, wine, some more wine, and oh, maybe some wine. I'd love to shop and shop, and maybe find myself a nice little Louis. Hmmm...a girl can dream.

1. New Zealand- After seeing scenery from the Lord of the Rings I became smitten with New Zealand. It quickly climbed to the top of my list and I'm looking forward to exploring every last inch of this island. Someday...

0 comments: