? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PCOS Sucks.

One of my main issues with the move to Alaska, is the lack of medical care. Or perhaps it's more fair to say, my perception of the lack of medical care there. If I were a normal woman I would have no reservations about the move, family building wise anyway.

We're leaning toward, feeling drawn to, adoption. But what now? What? How do I begin? WHEN do I begin? So, for now, we're heading back towards the trying to conceive a bio child, and then if that doesn't work out, we'll move forward.

It's hard, and scary, emotionally. To put yourself out there, to set yourself up for the disappointment and the heartbreak. It's exhausting. The thought of it makes me want to give up. And we're no where near beginning yet. Ugh. But I need not get a head of myself. I have a lot of work to do before the fun begins. I need to get this frick frackin' PCOS under control. You know what? Screw control, I'm going to conquer this bitch once and for all.

Now, once I get Sparky packed up and on his way, game on.
Are you in?

0 comments: